Property Location: The largest undeveloped and pristine of British Columbia’s Southern Gulf Islands, Prevost Island is situated between Vancouver, Victoria, and the State of Washington’s San Juan Islands. Selby Cove is the 3rd of 4 protected bays on the northwest portion of Prevost Island. The five-plus acres are on the south side of Selby Cove at its head.
The property is:
- 15 Minutes by Boat from Ganges on Salt Spring Island.
- 30 Minutes by Boat from Sidney on Vancouver Island.
- 45 Minutes by Boat from Roche Harbor on San Juan Island.
- Five-plus (2.07 ha.) beautiful waterfront acres with stunning views.
- 1,000 feet of Prevost Island waterfront on Selby Cove.
- Rare protected moorage in the Gulf Islands.
- Prevost Island’s last building lot and only property for sale.
- Includes excellent 6 GPM drilled well.
- First time offered for sale: $1,169,000.00 CAD.
- Faces north, with sunrise view to the east, sunsets to the west, and plenty of warm south sun.
- Looks across Selby Cove to Gulf Islands National Marine Park.
- Low-Bank end borders on Prevost Island Farm.
- High-Bank end potential home sites offer awe-inspiring water and island views.
- Property is level with gentle walking paths and roads.
- Douglas Firs, Western Red Cedars, and Arbutus trees grace the property.
- Peaceful and private.
- Prevost Island is famous for protected moorage. Interesting sailboats and yachts anchor in Selby Cove every season.
- Prevost Island owners build private docks for accessing their properties.
- The Prevost Island Farm and the Gulf Islands National Park own the majority of the 2,000-acre island. Besides the farm and the national park, there are only 6 private properties, and this is the only property for sale on the entire island.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org